Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 20 October 2016

Review: Taste of Darkness: BBW Paranormal Vampire Romance by Catherine Vale 5 of 5 stars

Taste of Darkness: BBW Paranormal Vampire Romance Taste of Darkness: BBW Paranormal Vampire Romance by Catherine Vale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARC copy of this book in return for an honest review.

Natalya is a vampire who seems to be fixated on the fisherman she sees sat by the lake - she can see his purity as well as how handsome he is. She finds herself drawn to watching him from the shadows however one night a jealous suitor who she has constantly spurned decides to take it out on Caine with a fit of pique and attacks him.

Natalya takes him to her home and cares for him but dreads having to tell him that he and his live has changed. Will he accept what has happened or blame her as the cause of his misfortune? Plus they have battles with the man who attacked Caine, the rest of her Vampire clan and a local pack or Werewolves. Can they find a way to survive all of that and still remain as close as she would like?

A great book, told in very clear way. Everything was well described (although sometimes they would be a bit wordy) and I could feel the emotions and situations that were occurring.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment