Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Review: Luke by Becca Fanning 4 of 5 stars

Luke Luke by Becca Fanning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Candace is on the run from a gangster who thinks he owns her thanks to her Mum. She's managed to get out of her home and is in an alley in the rain sheltering on cardboard boxes when the gangster's goons grab hold of her and try to put the struggling woman in handcuffs.

Luke Saint is the drummer in The Four Saints and is going to buy new drumsticks before their practice. He hears a group of men beating a poor helpless woman who is screaming and loses it shifting into his bear and saving to woman.

Did she notice he was a bear when he was saving her? Will he and his family be able to keep her safe and how will then both cope with the growing attraction between them?

Lovely story with a mixture of emotions and plot lines. Enjoyable story that had me rooting for them both.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment