Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 16 October 2016

Review: Arms of Danger: Destined Guardians by Kaiden Klein 3 of 5 stars

Arms of Danger: Destined Guardians Arms of Danger: Destined Guardians by Kaiden Klein
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Helena is a guardian after an untimely death and has dedicated herself to protecting humans from the new bloods (vampires). She is also in a physical relationship with Barak the commander of the local army, so it is even more painful when he betrays everyone in his thirst for power by attempting to overthrow the king and imprison her. Can Helena save everyone and even find time for her own love with a new person in her life?

I nice little story. The writing was good. I wasn't sure if it suited a short story format as it seemed to need the level of detail in a longer book.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment