Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Review: Bad Potions by Michelle Fox 5 of 5 stars

Bad Potions Bad Potions by Michelle Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Marion is training to be a Witch and is also recovering from a Mage who attacked her. Her love potions are blowing up and she needs to find a way to fix that before she fails her class.

Aidan is an Elf and member of the honour guard who has upset the Fairy Queen and find himself in Vegas under a curse. Can he protect Marion from Eric the Mage and protect himself from loving her?

I loved this book. It seemed to have everything - spicy, romance, danger, magic and magic beings. A great start to the series.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment