Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 23 October 2016

Review: The Alpha's Mate by Michelle Fox 5 of 5 stars

The Alpha's Mate The Alpha's Mate by Michelle Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Chloe Weiss is no longer a null and has a mate in the next alpha Jackson Swift. Hoever she does not have the happy ending she maybe expected. One the members of the pack that Jackson had tried when looking for his mate is convinced it is not Chloe but her and makes her life difficult. Add to that the rumours that Chloe is an Omega and cannot be mated and she can't imagine things getting worse. Then an old friend of Jackson arrives and appears to be more competition for Jackson.

A rogue male is also in the area and seems to be kidnapping and killing females as he hunts for a female to mate with.

Will Chloe have to fight for Jackson as part of proving she is not and Omega and will they find and catch the rogue Alpha?

A great story with lots of drama, twists and turns. This is very well written and you can really get caught up into the story and live through it via Chloe.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment