Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Review: Bucking Bearback by Becca Fanning 4 of 5 stars

Bucking Bearback Bucking Bearback by Becca Fanning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sun Valley is being threatened as part of a revenge plot by a corporation of Werewolves. Jeanie is sent to the valley to do a survey of the land. Going against her own rules she ends up mixing business and pleasure after meeting Ryan Hunt when she gets lost.

Mixing personal and business has never been Jeanie’s style but when Ryan Hunt comes to her aid she breaks every rule she has ever made. Discovering that she is the instrument of the destruction of his home will their relationship survive and will they save the valley?

Lovely story of an underdog's battle with a large corporation mixed in with a story of love against the odds.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment