Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Review: When He PREYS: A Billionaire Romance Series by Alexa Brookes 5 of 5 stars

When He PREYS: A Billionaire Romance Series When He PREYS: A Billionaire Romance Series by Alexa Brookes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jeremy Randall is an artist who sells a painting of his mum (which is priceless) to Tony (owner of an art gallery) but Tony paid with fake money so Jeremy steals the painting back.

This was a great book with lots of fast moving action which meant I was reading it faster and faster as I got nearer to the end. The characters and the story were very clear.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment