Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 13 October 2016

Review: The Honey Pot by Becca Fanning 3 of 5 stars

The Honey Pot The Honey Pot by Becca Fanning
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Elle McLintock was in a hurry to get home and rest. Her boss was too busy to make one of his usual deliveries so asked her to do it for him on her way home. All she had to do was go to The Honey Pot, make the delivery and leave. It seemed to be a drive bar at the edge of town until she looked through the door at the bears fighting in the corner of the room. Terrified she is determined to not make this delivery.

Nate Stone is a bear shifter who works at The Honey Pot. It was a normal day until Elle turns up. Could he resist her or was it already too late?

A nice little story of an introduction to the world of shifters. It seemed to go far too fast whereas there could have been more detail on some of the story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment