Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 31 October 2016

Review: Taming The Vampire by Mandy M. Roth, JC Andrijeski and others 5 of 5 stars

Taming The Vampire Taming The Vampire by Mandy M. Roth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a review just for the book Black Blood by JC Andrijeski as I have not read the rest of the books in this anthology yet.

Black Blood - JC Andrijeski

Quentin Black was kidnapped by vampires and and even though he is home he has not been the same, which his wife Miriam Fox (Miri) finds difficult. He has not really told her everything that went on yet but his having bad dreams and she feels powerless to help him unless he tells her more. All she knows is that he wants to rescue some friends he made while in captivity and kill all vampires, however life has more complications for them to sort out before they can get to doing either of those two things.

This was a great next chapter to the Quentin and Miri story and was a continuation of the story that was started in the book Black And Blue (Quentin Black Mystery #5) It was well written and I now want/need to know what happens next.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment