Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 13 October 2016

Review: Hook, Line And Sinker by Becca Fanning 3 of 5 stars

Hook, Line And Sinker Hook, Line And Sinker by Becca Fanning
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Lila Madsen has had the worst night ever. She is in a remote Alaskan fishing village with no luggage, money, mobile, etc. Just her camera bag and the $40 within it. She really had no idea how she was going to take the photos of whales nor what she would do about somewhere to sleep.

Henry watched Lila in the bar and felt very protective towards her. Could he control his bear shifter enough to find out about her and help?

A nice little story with a fair amount of romance involved. Nice for a quick read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment