Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Review: Wanted: Corynne by Kristen Strassel and Michelle Fox 4 of 5 stars

Wanted: Corynne Wanted: Corynne by Kristen Strassel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Andrea Davis/Corynne has a secret - she has a power that she cannot control. All she knows is that she either sees or causes bad things to happen to other people. She is wanted by the police and is on the run - her only hope is to become a Blood Courtesan and get turned into a vampire.

Nash is a 600+ year old vampire and is head of the local vampire group in New York. He goes to the latest auction of blood courtesans and is attracted to the power he senses in Corynne - so he bids for her and has to pay the maximum to get her.

I nice story which I enjoyed but felt it did miss a few things - Nash was far too gentle with Corynne considering what he was and what he paid, Oscar was not very well explored, and I was a little confused by the I won't turn her and then the abrupt change in attitude.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment