Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 16 October 2016

Review: Throne to the Wolves: An Urban Fantasy Novel by J.A. Cipriano 5 of 5 stars

Throne to the Wolves: An Urban Fantasy Novel Throne to the Wolves: An Urban Fantasy Novel by J.A. Cipriano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Annie works in a bookstore and during quiet times plays computer games as she freely admits she is a nerd. She is also one of a dying breed of mages who can touch things and see what happened and animate items - for example she can change a toy so she can use it as a weapon. Werewolves have been working to exterminate her kind so she is unsettled to be embroiled by a werewolf into an investigation into the murder of several high ranking werewolves. She wonders if no matter whet she does her death is certain at the end of the investigation.

A great start to the new series. I loved the concept, the characters, the detailed descriptions of the characters/events/emotions, and the story in general. I can't wait to read the next instalment.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment