Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Review: Spurred Bearback by Becca Fanning 4 of 5 stars

Spurred Bearback Spurred Bearback by Becca Fanning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sun Valley is in danger to to an old debt and Valerie Rousseau works for a company, interested in buying up the land. She is determined to just do her job but having met the local residents and bear shifter Kyle in particular she becomes caught in a catch 22 situation where she has to be seen to do her job but also wants to try and save the valley from her employer.

A lovely story about a community against a large corporation embroiled with two people trying to protect their love while trying to save a beautiful part of the word. I enjoyed the writing and the story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment