Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Review: Matthew by Becca Fanning 5 of 5 stars

Matthew Matthew by Becca Fanning
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mel takes an internship under Kitty at the Konstantine Talent Agency and her job is to find talent and introduce that talent to the agency. Simple until she finds The 4 Saints. They are all gorgeous and when she sees Matt Saint she knows she is not going to be able to keep this professional.

Matt Saint is the guitar player in The 4 Saints. Whilst they may be up and coming country music stars they have to be careful as they are a clan of bear shifters that don't react well to lights and lots of noise.

Can they sort out the differences between the needs and expectations for a country music band in Nashville? Will Matt and Mel manage to keep it professional and if they don't will everything work out?

I loved this story. It had enough interest and drama, whilst having the love interest and romance too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment