Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Review: Bearly Apart by Becca Fanning 4 of 5 stars

Bearly Apart Bearly Apart by Becca Fanning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Addy Croft is a human and dutiful daughter to the Shifter Clan Leader who was her adoptive father. She is going to meet with a ferocious crew, the Clan that makes up Big Paw Security. This would just be a normal professional mission until she sees Marcus.

Marcus is off to the airport to meet Addy but has a feeling the day is not going to be good even though he is definitely attracted to her. Neither of them realises as they leave the airport that all hell is going to break loose.

Lovely story of how other may be planning your downfall but it is possible to work together and come out of it with the right solution. If that means you also find your HEA so much the better.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment