Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Review: Heartblaze 1: Vampire Soul by Shay Roberts 1 of 5 stars

Heartblaze 1: Vampire Soul Heartblaze 1: Vampire Soul by Shay Roberts
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Emma is a college freshman who was also in the past a vampire. Julian is her soul mate from the time she was a vampire and the key to what she was. Then there is Stefan who is a werewolf who has a dilemma - does he kill her as he was ordered or does he follow his heart and let her live/protect her?

I tried really hard to read this and got about 30% through it but just could get on with the changes between different people's perspectives and different times/identities. A rare book that I did not finish.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment