Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 9 October 2016

Review: What She KNEW: Complete Box Set by Alexa Brookes 4 of 5 stars

What She KNEW: Complete Box Set What She KNEW: Complete Box Set by Alexa Brookes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Melissa is trying to find out what caused her father’s death and her mother who she hasn't seen for years won't talk to her either. Levi (a private investigator) is hired to help her and they have an instant attraction. Lots of suspense ,twists, turns and murder

I enjoyed this book at it had enough action that I was pretty much hooked. I just needed to know what the big secrets were.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment