Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Review: Mark by Becca Fanning 5 of 5 stars

Mark Mark by Becca Fanning
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ady has always had a natural talent for songwriting however these are songs she wrote for herself, not for anyone else. Her Grandma sent her song to the Konstantine Talent Agency without her knowledge Ady is more than a little upset.

Mark Saint plays the same bass fiddle his grandfather did. When h was shown the song that Ady wrote that was sent n my her grandmother he drives across the state to meet the woman who wrote this special song. Can he help her with a family problem she has kept secret for years and can he persuade her to join them in Nashvillle?

Lovely little story showing the emotional side of being a shifter and some of the issues that they might have. I really liked this story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment