Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 28 October 2016

Review: The Krinar Captive by Anna Zaires 5 of 5 stars

The Krinar Captive The Krinar Captive by Anna Zaires
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Emily Ross has lost her job so decides to take the holiday of a lifetime that she had already booked to Costa Rica before finding another job - she already has an interview for her dream job lined up for when she returns. However she has an accident when trekking in the Costa Rican jungle where she falls from a rickety bridge which should mean certain death. Instead she wakes up in a strangely futuristic dwelling, held captive by the most beautiful man she has ever seen.

Zaron is on Earth to facilitate the Krinar invasion but he is also trying to forget a terrible tragedy that affected his life. He finds the broken body of a human girl (Emily) and fee compelled to save her no matter the cost.

I absolutely loved this book. I was captivated by the relationship between Emily and Zaron and lets be honest we all need a gorgeous guy who calls us angel. Definitely recommended. However we need more of these as they are so good.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment