Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 9 September 2016

Review: Ensnared: Star: Blood Courtesans by Rebecca Rivard 5 of 5 stars

Ensnared: Star: Blood Courtesans Ensnared: Star: Blood Courtesans by Rebecca Rivard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Star is out of work and unless she gets a job will be out of a home too. Count Remy de la Lune is a centuries old vampire and head of his clan. In a chance he has the window open in his car and smells the scent of Star. He goes to her and she turns him down flat. However not to be denied he hatches a plan to get her. All of a sudden she has a friend help her to get a job in a bar as a waitress (not her ideal job but hey it is something). As the next phase in his plan comes into play she is accused of stealing a large amount of money and given a day to pay it back. Enter Remy who offers to give her the money to cover the debt in return for her agreeing to be his Blood Courtesan for one month. Star feels she has no choice but to agree.

Wow. A smoking hot story with a dark and powerful vampire in the middle of it all. Will Star manage to keep her heart and just give him her body? Will she cope with the amazing sex? I loved the story. The standard of writing was excellent and I was completely there experiencing everything. A definite one to read if you are into vampires and a bit of romance.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment