Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Review: Tiger Time by Marissa Dobson 4 of 5 stars

Tiger Time Tiger Time by Marissa Dobson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tabitha is a product of the care system and living an existence working as a waitress. Ty is the alpha of a group of tiger shifters and was helped by Tabitha's father before he was killed and is about to rock her world to the core when he finds her and tells her about her father and what she really is.

I enjoyed the book and the style of writing helped me to live through the things she was experiencing. However it was a little too hard to relate to - she handled being told she was a tiger shifter far too easily and she took everything she was told by Ty at face value including the mate side of things which meant I lost the ability to imagine or relate to the story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment