Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 25 September 2016

Review: Once Bitten Twice Smitten by Ariana Hawkes 3 of 5 stars

Once Bitten Twice Smitten Once Bitten Twice Smitten by Ariana Hawkes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Two werewolf pups (Chase and Brad) chase a little girl having fun only to accidentally bite her as they had no idea her skin was that easy to damage. Fast forward and the 2 pups are now both sons of an alpha in charge of separate packs and no longer friends.

The girl (Amber) was taken away by her family and has no idea what happened. She has grown up being bullied and tormented as she is not slim like others. She now works in a restaurant and competes in the local roller derby. She has been having pain for a while now and has no idea what is happening to her.

Enter Chase and Brad who have no idea which one actually bit her but are hoping she is their fated mate. Will Amber find out what she is and get over the initial period, and will she have Chase or Brad as her mate (if her parents let them anywhere near her).

This was a pleasant book but I have no idea why it is described as a "comedy romance" as I didn't find anything funny about it. The writing wasn't great and there were definite holes in the story. A nice read but did nothing for me.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment