Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 9 September 2016

Review: Lucien's Mate by Diana Persaud 4 of 5 stars

Lucien's Mate Lucien's Mate by Diana Persaud
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lanie is a school teacher who is currently staying with her brother and his wife to look after their new triplets. Lucien is the alpha of a local wolf pack who sees Lenie and realises she is his mate. Lucien's wolf just wants to grab her and claim her, while his man wants to get to know her first. It's not accepted that shifters mate with humans so he has to get over that prejudice plus Lanie is a virgin and terrified of being just a conquest.

I quite enjoyed the book and the storyline. I only had one problem with it - Lanie seemed to be very quick to change her mind without there being more detailed discussion on the practicalities.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment