Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 8 September 2016

Review: I Found My Rhino by Erin Hayes 4 of 5 stars

I Found My RhinoI Found My Rhino by Erin Hayes

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this advanced reader copy and I have not been compensated in any way.

Shifters are used to plug gaps in zoos and circuses when a real animal is unavailable or can't be found. Leslie is trying to find a white rhino shifter for a zoo and has come to a bar to look for the man who owns it and is a rhino shifter.  Instead she hooks up with the barman Ryan for a night of hot passion, not knowing that Ryan is the grandson of the man she is looking for and is also a white rhino shifter.

A clever tale that had the right mix of shifter and romance.  It was well written and easy to pick up thought and emotions.  I completely understood her motivation in writing this and think this has the potential for further stories.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment