Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 25 September 2016

Review: Feral by Laxmi Hariharan 4 of 5 stars

Feral Feral by Laxmi Hariharan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Maya feels that she doesn't fit even though she loves Luke she needs to go and find out about her roots so she can be happy with him. She travels into the city and gets a job while investigating her birth family. Will she meet someone else or will she find herself and come home to Luke?

I really enjoyed this story. The situations and emotions were well described and done with enough detail and gravitas. Recommended.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment