Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 22 September 2016

Review: The Art of Persuasion by Heather C. Myers 4 of 5 stars

The Art of Persuasion The Art of Persuasion by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Isla Barnes is not into a lot of things - love and commitment are two. However she is into having fun and sex with people, Sounds to me like a pretty empty life. She goes out on a bachelorette (or hen) party with friends and wakes up in a bed next to a pirate called Captain Matt Scott in the 18th century. Somehow she has to work through where she is and how to move on from where she has suddenly found herself.

I really liked the story but I got a little irritated with the sections where she was trying to sort out her feelings and deciding where she should be - it felt a little laboured which was a shame as generally it was a really nice book. I liked the descriptions of the locations and people in them.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment