Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 11 September 2016

Review: Cursed by the Moon by Rebekah R. Ganiere 5 of 5 stars

Cursed by the Moon Cursed by the Moon by Rebekah R. Ganiere
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Noah is a Marine who was bitten by a werewolf in Afghanistan where he also lost a leg. He hates what he has become and having tried to repeatedly drink himself into oblivion can only think of one solution - suicide.

Cara is a natural born werewolf who has her own baggage to get over - including biting someone.

Noah is rescued by the Night Shift and needs somewhere to stay while he gets more counselling while coming to terms with what he has now become. Cara has room in her place so they become unexpected flatmates. However neither knows the details about each other except for their name. Will they be able to help each other and what will happen when their secrets all come out?

I really enjoyed this story. It joined together the world of shifters (natural and bitten), injured servicemen from Afghanistan, and complicated lives and love and how it could all go wrong and work out. A good read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment