Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 16 September 2016

Review: Bait by M. Mabie 1 of 5 stars

Bait Bait by M. Mabie
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Blake meets Casey at a pre-graduation celebration for her friend. They are ... Sorry I can't summarise it.

I twice nearly gave up and then in the end just stopped. Everything and everyone was very high level with no depth. Blake was confused all of the time and had no way of being an adult and sorting herself and her feelings out before getting into various situations. She was a one woman hurting machine to her men. If her personal life was as messy as that, how the hell did she hold down a job? The "plot" was very repetitive and pretty much more of the same.

View all my reviews

Purchase on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment