Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 5 September 2016

Review: My Mr. Sexy by C.C. Cartwright 3 of 5 stars

My Mr. Sexy My Mr. Sexy by C.C. Cartwright
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book is not for people under 18.

Marissa is torn between two gorgeous guys - Nick (who is taken) and Mich. This book is mostly about her being torn between the two and making a decision about who to choose.

I found the writing style a little high level with no real detail or examination of thoughts or feelings. I felt that the Nick existing relationship could have been expanded and that all these situations she got herself into just make her appear as a great big tease. I don't think I'll go near the next book in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment