Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 15 September 2016

Review: Kindred by Nicola Claire 5 of 5 stars

Kindred Kindred by Nicola Claire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lucinda is a Bank Teller - sounds quite a stable life, however she is also a Vampire Hunter at night - something she is compelled to do every though she hasn't been trained or brought up to do it. Michel is a very old Vampire and the Master of their city. There seems to be something going on and they are both caught in it. Can she work with Michel to sort this situation out and can they both handle it when it feels like they both need to permanently be together?

A great story with plenty of drama and action. Unusually set in New Zealand which cave the book a different feel to the usual vampire book locations. As it's free on Amazon it's definitely worth giving it a try.

View all my reviews

Purchase link

No comments:

Post a Comment