Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Review: When He LUSTS: Box Set by Alexa Brookes 1 of 5 stars

When He LUSTS: Box Set When He LUSTS: Box Set by Alexa Brookes
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

This is definitely a book for adults.

Gracie works for Jordan shipping orders. They have both been lusting after each other but not said anything. An order was shipped that caused someone's death and Gracie and Jordan are doing to have to work together to try to stay alive.

I understand the premise of the story, but I'm struggling to understand why it is told in such small "books" that make this box set. I'm not enamoured in the way it has been told either. This seems to be more a book about sex and fantasies between two people that might have a bit of story in between.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment