Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 26 September 2016

Review: Maid for the Rock Star by Demelza Carlton 4 of 5 stars

Maid for the Rock Star Maid for the Rock Star by Demelza Carlton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Audra is a maid in the Romance Island Resort and fully focused on her job before she tries to get an internship doing her dream job. She can handle the customers, their demands and wishes, and is very mindful of the rules to have no relationships with guests nor staff.

Jay is a rock star and used to getting what he wants, when he wants it, whether that be service, sexual favours or anything else. Jay is shocked to find that Audra is not interested in having sex with him and repeatedly says no (something he is not used to)

A lovely romantic story about the spoilt rock star and the maid who is dong everything she can to have a better life. I liked the twist of first one caring for the other and then for it to switch around to being the other way around. Very pleasant read.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon (currently free)

No comments:

Post a Comment