Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Review: Maiden's Wolf by Lisa Blackwood 5 of 5 stars

Maiden's Wolf Maiden's Wolf by Lisa Blackwood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Beatrice is a young healer who lives with "Old Mother" in the woods and away from the prying eyes of the priesthood. Silverblade is a lupwyn who is in disguise monitoring the human population to see if they are sticking to the treaty. He is also watching Beatrice and her "family" with the intention of giving them protection.

Silverblade meets a delegation (containing his mother) coming to talk to the humans only for them to be caught in a trap set by the priesthood. Only Silverblade makes it out but is severely injured and only survives with the help of Beatrice.

This can be read alone but it is better to be read after parts 1 and 2 of the series. A continuation of the epic story and a love story between two people fighting for the cause of the light who are from different races.

As always very well written with lots of detailed descriptions and emotions. I definitely lived the story with them and was routing for them to be happy together.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment