Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 15 September 2016

Review: Sorceress Hunting by Lisa Blackwood 5 of 5 stars

Sorceress Hunting Sorceress Hunting by Lisa Blackwood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Human authorities are aware of non-human goings on in the area after the end of the Siren. The area is crawling with scientists and military forces and even worse the people at the spa including Lillian and Gregory are under suspicion.

Will their secret stay the safe and will Lillian and Gregory's relationship withstand the pressure? There is even more trouble on the way and they will all have to fight to the limits of their powers to come out of it.

Great story. Very well told and clearly written. I liked some of the plot developments although I found the Shadowlight/Anna situation a little slow and it lost my attention at one point - however I'm glad I didn't give in as the ending of this book was action packed.

View all my reviews

Amazon purchase link

No comments:

Post a Comment