Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 16 September 2016

Review: Razar by Catty Diva 5 of 5 stars

Razar Razar by Catty Diva
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lista needs money for an operation for her mother to save her life. Her spoilt lazy sister has volunteered her to go as a potential bride for an alien with an rather usual test for potential mates - if she wins the mating game she can go home and keep all of the money. Lista had to ;eave the army to do this with no change of re-enlisting so has plans to go back and start a new life/business - she has no intention of not winning the game.

Razar is one of a large family who needs to find a mate. Due to circumstances on their planet there are 9 males to 1 female so he needs to find one using the mating game with women sent from Earth as they seem to be compatible. Will he be able to catch Lista and will she be able to handle the secret of what he really is?

I loved this book. It was well told and I could imagine myself being there and seeing all of what was happening. Now I need to know what happens next, Definitely recommended.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment