Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 27 September 2016

Review: Trainwreck by Heather C. Myers 4 of 5 stars

Trainwreck Trainwreck by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sadie is a good girl and not the kind of person you would expect to have detention, but she has it this Saturday. Asher is a pothead, sometime criminal, and often missing from lessons - he is also in detention every week. They meet at detention even though they both take one class in common.

Sadie gets put in the supply closet towards the end of detention and ends up making out with Asher. By the time Monday comes around the gossip has escalated to the point that everyone thinks she had sex with him even though she didn't - in fact she is a virgin.

This is a tale of blossoming love between two people at opposite ends of the social scale - she is typical middle class, he has a drunk for a father. I found it hard work at the start of the book but persevered and really enjoyed it. I enjoyed the writing style as it described everything well - the people, emotions and surroundings. I could believe and imagine everything in the story.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment