Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 11 September 2016

Review: Bootcamp of Misfit Wolves by Annie Nicholas 5 of 5 stars

Bootcamp of Misfit Wolves Bootcamp of Misfit Wolves by Annie Nicholas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ian is taken in the boot of his alpha's car to this training camp of werewolves run by a vampire. He is dumped there and is determined to escape something he never wanted to go to until he meets Clare, an alpha so actually volunteered to join the camp and is determined to be a success. She's short but has no problem ordering everyone around - including Ian. The training is hard, dangerous and everyone there seems to be very unprepared for what they are going to face.

I nice story of how opposites can attract and that you can't always control who you want/love. A god start to the series.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment