Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 11 September 2016

Review: I'd Rather be a Witch by Erin Hayes 4 of 5 stars

I'd Rather be a Witch I'd Rather be a Witch by Erin Hayes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jordyn is a witch who when she was younger wasn't careful about what she wished for. As part of the repercussions of that incident she had to move away and is currently working as a professional mermaid to suppress her earth based magic by being in water. However her mother is diagnosed with cancer so she has to return to home and all that she had to leave behind - including her high school sweetheart that she brought back to life and has been waiting for her.

Nice story that ties in with the How to be a Mermaid by the same author although it is not necessary to read this book. A good mixture of love, intrigue, witches and evil. A nice light read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment