Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 13 September 2016

Review: Sorceress Rising by Lisa Blackwood 5 of 5 stars

Sorceress Rising Sorceress Rising by Lisa Blackwood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lillian and Gregory have been hibernating to heal themselves after the battle in the first book in this series. During that time the area has changed as it has been noticed by the human authorities and there are scientists, military and reporters all over the place causing harm to the sounding area. This has put a spotlight on her family so they have had to reopen the spa and take in customers.

There is also a new danger in Tethys a siren who is determined to use their power to punish humans for damaging the environment. Gregory is also not adverse to eradicating some of humanity as part of his aim to eradicate evil. This gives Lillian a battle to stop Gregory for irradiating evil humans and to stop him from being used by Tethys to do the same. Then there is the danger from the Riven who are still there and gaining strength to attack again. Lillian and Gregory need to be working together if they have any chance of winning all of these battles.

A great second story of the series. Everything was described and explained well and I was definitely with them as they battled everything that tried to harm them. Well worth reading. I now need to get the third book in the series to find out what happens next.

View all my reviews

Amazon UK

Amazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment