Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 11 September 2016

Review: Caught in the Glow by Eva Chase 5 of 5 stars

Caught in the Glow Caught in the Glow by Eva Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A Glower is a demon that feeds of humans - specifically their dreams, triumphs and glory achieved - usually in the area of arts and music. Avery Harmen watcher her famous musician father die at the hands of one when she was a child, so is now working for an organisation that uses people like Avery who have seen them to protect rising stars from the Glowers.

Colin Ryder is a young rocker who is on the up having landed his first big contract. Avery is assigned to protect him but has to deal with him being awkward and reckless, while trying to contain her growing attraction to him.

A great story which is a great start to this new series. Well written and an original story - I can't wait to read the next one in the series now.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment