Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 26 September 2016

Review: Sex and Sorcery by Sarah Hyde 5 of 5 stars

Sex and Sorcery Sex and Sorcery by Sarah Hyde
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Morgan has been dumped by her boyfriend and hiding while gorging on ice cream is a very attractive prospect. However her roommate has other ideas and wants to checkout the boys only university next door which apparently trains sorcerers and apparently they are great at magical sex.

They encounter a caped guard called Edric and Morgan starts an addiction to him because he smells sweet to her even though they all have a vow of celibacy in the school and sex cannot happen between them.

They start adventures together which unlock hidden magic.

I really enjoyed this book even though I found some of it a little hard to imagine as probable. The writing was mostly good and there was always enough gong on and interest for me.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment