Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Tuesday 27 September 2016

Review: Atomic: An I Bring the Fire Short Story by C. Gockel 2 of 5 stars

Atomic: An I Bring the Fire Short Story Atomic: An I Bring the Fire Short Story by C. Gockel
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This is a short story about Sigyn and Loki who were married and about their relationship including her witnessing some events that happened here (so you will be able to relate to those).

I found reading it hard work, and it is not really stand alone as it misses some information. I think you would be better off reading the first full book in the series not this. Nice writing style but it didn't do it for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment