Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 24 September 2016

Review: I Do Believe in Faeries by Erin Hayes 4 of 5 stars

I Do Believe in Faeries I Do Believe in Faeries by Erin Hayes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Abby feels a disappointment and failure because she is the only one in her family who can't do magic. She finds a way to get magic from faeries but there is a price to pay and she just didn't realise that there would be one and what they would take for it.

Pleasant little story cleverly merging Cotton Candy Quintet characters with Shakespeare. Who would have thought it?

Well written as always and an enjoyable read.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment