Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 23 September 2016

Review: Purr-fect Match by Bethany Shaw 3 of 5 stars

Purr-fect Match Purr-fect Match by Bethany Shaw
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Audrey likes the guy in the background of the apple selling stand at the farmers' market. She has to go there and buy a large quantity of apples to make some apple pies - so his sisters suggest that Thomas help her home with them. As soon as he sees her he just has to get closer to her. It a sounds great however Thomas has a big secret that may well get in the way of this blossoming romance.

A nice little story of love. It was quite brief and so there wasn't much detail but it was a pleasant story.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment