Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 24 September 2016

Review: Revenge or Punishing her Vampire Master by Anna Santos 5 of 5 stars

Revenge Revenge by Anna Santos
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ewan is an absolute dream - gorgeous and to die for (literally) because he is a vampire. Violet believed he loved her and was turned by him, but later had a rude awakening when he tried to kill her to replace her with another woman.

Now Violet is a sorcerer that also hunts and kills. She now feels ready to have her revenge on Ewan by seducing him and making him suffer. She also becomes involved with her sorcerer master so she becomes involved in a mess of emotions and feelings. Will she choose the right man and will she get closure?

Great story that I thoroughly enjoyed. The writing style was good and it had enough twists and turns to keep my interest. As it is a book one I'm definitely adding the next book to my to read list.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment