Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 22 September 2016

Review: Grayslake: More than Mated: Bear Up by Mina Carter 5 of 5 stars

Grayslake: More than Mated: Bear Up Grayslake: More than Mated: Bear Up by Mina Carter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARC in return for a review

Kacie has always wanted Dean but he has never shown any interest in her. Dean has always wanted Kacie but he is a Bear shifter and she is a human so the conservatives among the clan that he leads mean it can never be. The result is she longs for him from afar and he drinks himself into oblivion trying to live with not being able to have his fated mate. Will the many problems about to hit the area bring them together or push them further apart?

I loved this story and was routing for them getting over the problems and obstacles getting in the way of fate/love. I loved the way she defended herself when she was under attack in the house (not saying any more details or it will ruin the surprise)

The writing was clear and the descriptions were good. I could see myself there and experiencing all that happened.


View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon (only available in the US at the moment)

No comments:

Post a Comment