Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 15 September 2016

Review: Dragon Heat by Sher Dillard 4 of 5 stars

Dragon Heat Dragon Heat by Sher Dillard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Laila Mason lives in the area called Fifth Point - it's the rough and very poor part of town. She is used to looking after herself and defending herself with her dagger. She wears clothes to try to appear like a boy so she is left alone.

Flint wants her coin that was left by her father for her so return he agrees to get her a Prince in a castle so she can become a Princess. Problem is Flint is drawn to Laila and feels the need to defend her but she has no idea what Flint is.

I lovely story of a girl who finds her Prince and gets her dreams come true. It reminded me in some ways of Eliza Doolittle in Pygmalion the way she had to learn how a Princess would behave. Nicely written and could be good for a little self indulgence.

View all my reviews

Purchase from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment