Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 26 September 2016

Review: The Lost Soul Trilogy by Laurie Olerich 5 of 5 stars

The Lost Soul Trilogy The Lost Soul Trilogy by Laurie Olerich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have reviewed all three of these books separately so I'm adding a review to this collection. Great books that I found addictive.

Primani - this is the first book in the series and focuses on Mica, a psychic, who has an important destiny ahead of her and Sean her Primani protector who has to keep her alive no matter what happens. I loved this book and just wanted to know more when I got to the end. I loved the relationships between all the characters and development of Mica into someone with special skills and talents. I felt almost as heartbroken as her at the end.

Call the lightening - in the second book the team are trying to recover from the end of the previous book when the demon Dagin has them under sustained attack and Killian does what he thinks is best and takes her off to his own private world. In doing more to protect her he awakens ancient things that he thought was never going to happen. I thought this was a great book and a fitting follow on from book one
After reading book one I HAD to read book two in the series. I was not disappointed. Mica's powers are developing nicely and she is still getting more than her fair share of sorrow. I'm starting to feel sorry for her now - she definitely needs a break.

Stone Angels - Sean seems to have lost his mind and is very violent and unstable. Mica is trying to do everything she can to save him even though it takes her away from Killian. In the end Killian has to gamble that Mica will save Sean, that Sean will act in an honourable way, and that Mica will come back to him because of their love. Definitely as good as the first book. Poor Sean - I ended up crying at how bad things got for him. I loved the way the story developed and how Mica was growing into her talents.

View all my reviews

Buy on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment