Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Review: Vampire: Alpha Claim 1 by Tamara Rose Blodgett 5 of 5 stars

Vampire: Alpha Claim 1 Vampire: Alpha Claim 1 by Tamara Rose Blodgett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Narah is a bounty enforcer who captures those too dangers for local law enforcement. Aeslin is a vampire trying to capture or turn females with vampire genes before they are caught by the hunters (who stop them from having children) to save the species.

Narah doesn't realise it but the headaches she has been having are because she is has the vampire genes. She is also in trouble because she has exceeded her quota of allowable kills. Will Aeslin get to Narah before the hunters and before she is punished?

I really enjoyed this novella and it is a really good introduction to the series. Certainly I want to read on and find out what happens next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment