Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 18 September 2016

Review: Beautiful Disaster by Heather C. Myers 5 of 5 stars

Beautiful Disaster Beautiful Disaster by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Isabelle Daniels arrived home early from a week visiting her parents for Spring Break with the intention of having a night of passion with her boyfriend of three years. Instead she finds a man called Johnny Clover who claims to be a pirate from the 18th Century in her living room. As she is trying to get rid of him her boyfriend arrives home with another woman. Izzy tells him they are though but doesn't seem to be able to get rid of the pirate.

This is a lovely romance where both Izzy and Johnny are doing their best to not fall in love - Johnny because he doesn't believe in it and Izzy because she is a romantic who can't countenance anything without love. Add into that mix pirates and a bit of time travel and you get all the scenarios for this to be a lovely tale where love is unavoidable and unavoidable. Well written and good descriptions used throughout.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment